With the unprecedented times we are facing today, it is now more important than ever for leaders to have the courage to show up and be seen when we have no control over the outcome.
Our founder, Eduardo Nofuentes, has shared great stories and tips for leaders on how to lead teams virtually during these challenging times.
Leading a remote team requires a shift in mindset and behaviours as we change our focus to setting clear outcomes and providing our team members the flexibility and trust to achieve them.
Access to all our free Remote-ready webinar and slides, subscribe to our newsletter through the form below:
Email Address *
The key points that we hope you take away from this session and implement into the way you lead are:
- Set a clear vision of where you want to go
- Give your team the flexibility they need to work in a way that best suits them
- Set outcomes and trust that team members will achieve them
- Challenge your system of work and take the strategic view of the work
- Create a culture and lead by example
- Demonstrate the values and behaviours that you want to see
- Be gentle with yourself as a leader and practice self-care
If you still have questions or would like to know more, feel free to contact us here.
If you joined today’s session, you are automatically registered for our Q&A session tomorrow at 9am. Feel free as well to share it with the people around you by clicking on this link: Remote Ready Q & A: Ask us anything.
We hope that you are feeling ready for remote ways of working and confident of leading your team virtually!